Wednesday 27 March 2013

Ignatius and the hot dogs

Today it is snowing and I am listening to Richard Hawley's songs that sound like my summer holidays in Lowestoft. I hope the sun comes back one day.
This week I am working on a mountain of beautiful commissions that have found their sweet way to me. I just realised that despite having worked endlessly (well, 10.30-6 with time for a long lunch and possibly a nap) for the past AGES I have nothing I can put on my blog because it's all for publishers and stuff. So instead here is a picture what I done for my fine friend Pointy Ear Fraser of previous blog infamy (he likes being in my blogs you see).
I recently read A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole at Fraser's recommendation and it was a truly excellent read. I love Ignatius and his silly ways, so I drew him for Fraser's birthday. He is having a look at some hot dogs.
So because I have nothing else that I can do a show and tell on, here is Ignatius.

No comments: