Tuesday 11 September 2012

Take Five Illustrators


Just a reminder that Take Five Illustrators exhibition is still running at the Scottish National Gallery on the Mound in Edinburgh. I had a brilliant day there last month working with kids, and running a masterclass for adults in the morning. This is part of an animal we invented, and below is a photo of me reading Lollipop and Grandpa Go Swimming.


There was no official opening for the exhibition, but just after it opened we were lucky enough to be invited to a masterclass at the gallery by one of my heros, Oliver Jeffers, which was a great opportunity to drink wine and eat crisps with my work on show. The exhibition is on for another six weeks, so if you get a chance, go along. I met fellow exhibitor Barroux last month. He is a brilliant artist and quite the charmer!


No comments: