Wednesday 22 May 2013

Raining work and just raining.

Hello there! I have another collection of things which must immediately be blogged about in order to put off drawing so many things, and scanning even more.

First of all here I am in the Daily Record. I spent a fun few hours being interviewed and photographed. The journalist only ate one biscuit which was good. I had planned for many more.
He wanted to focus on my Grandad which was nice because Reg was super. I have his name tattooed on my back, along with my Grandma's initials and my Dad's name. It isn't a Jeremy Kyle style (rhymes) tattoo, it's actually very lovely because I designed it and it is based on a fish with a big floaty tail. It's massive and really really hurt. Anyway...here is Reg and me reunited in print. Awwwww.



What next? Ummm...How about some dinosaurs that were drawn by nursery pupils in Aberfeldy yesterday? I was collected from my house by the lovely ladies from the Scottish Book Trust and driven up to Aberfeldy to be a prize in a competition for Bookbug Week, which is this week (obviously). What a picturesque journey! We talked about food for most of the time and then had a library picnic. I never thought my spare paper plates would come in so handy. 
The session was 45 minutes of controlled chaos and I left feeling exhausted.




I like the standing up yellow one the best. He has attitude in that right leg.

Here is a sticker for Bookbug Week that I drew. I didn't design actual Bookbug though.




On Sunday I went to the best wedding ever and was very proud to have made the table names. Each table was named after a book and I was on Harry Potter table. I don't actually like Harry Potter but I do like to be on the top table so I let it go. Here are the books.



I can't really be bothered to upload any more photos so that'll do. In other news, Lollipop and Grandpa's Dinosaur Hunt came out last week. Also, pointy-eared Fraser and I got free ice cream in Grassmarket (after eating a delicious massive curry) and I am now addicted to it. So may I recommend Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Me Up. Terrible name, superb ice cream. Tomorrow we are going to eat lots of cake. HOORAY! Goodbye for now.

No comments: