Tuesday 3 July 2012

Update begins...NOW!

HELLO! I have just realised that it's been over 2 months since I have posted anything on my blog. I do this quite often and it's a habit I should put a stop to probably.
So...I will start with this exhibition.
TAKE FIVE ILLUSTRATORS is an exhibition currently running at the Scottish National Gallery, on the Mound in Edinburgh. It is on until the end of October so make sure you go see it.
The exhibitors all work in children's publishing and we are a lovely mixture of styles. Three of us are graduates and sometimes teachers at Edinburgh College of Art which makes me proud.
In addition to the exhibition we are all presenting a two hour masterclass for adults, and two reading and signing sessions for children. I am looking forward to mine which is on July 28th. All work is for sale, and there is merchandise in the shop! It's not a particularly well advertised exhibition, so to find it, enter the gallery by the garden entrance and pass all the cafes and desk and it's at the back in the education centre. Let me know what you think!

No comments: